Observational Data Catalogue
NCI not only hosts numerous datasets for climate research, it also manages and optimises curated data collections.
Here, you can browse and search the available NCI data collections:
Some examples of NCI data collections include:
- Earth Systems Grid Federation data hosted at the NCI ESGF Node.
- ECMWF atmospheric reanalyses (ERA5) data. For more information, refer to the NCI ERA5 Community Page.
Sentinel Australasia Regional Access (SARA) data obtained from the European Space Agency’s multi-petabyte Sentinel satellite.
- Data of the Earth Systems Grid Federation hosted at the NCI ESGF Node
- Data of the fifth generation of ECMWF atmospheric reanalyses (ERA5) with more information on the NCI ERA5 Community Page
- Data of the European Space Agency’s multi-petabyte Sentinel satellite data via the Sentinel Australasia Regional Access (SARA)
NCI also has a user guide for finding, accessing and citing data.
For example, the catalogue of ACCESS-NRI Replicated Datasets for Climate Model Evaluation (NCI project
ct11) shown below can be found by entering
ACCESS-NRI in the NCI Data Catalogue Search field: